We provide assistance to those who are filing for Social Security Disability Benefits (SSI & SSDI ). We can help you to prepare for a hearing with an Administrative Law Judge. The Disability Help Center represents their clients at a hearing with a Federal Administrative law attorney that is licensed in the state of California, carries an EIN with Social Security and only does disability claims. Our legal division has a 90% success rate for social security disability benefits. Let us prepare your case and collect all the hard medical evidence to help you win.
We will fight to get you the benefits you deserve! Only The Disability Help Center has specialized medical forms that provide specific details about your disability/medical condition and can greatly improve your chances of approval.
The services our legal division provides are:
- Complete all your paperwork and applications
- File all documentation required for the disability benefits process
- Handle all communications with the Social Security Administration
- Gather all your medical evidence
- Represent you in your administrative law hearing
We work directly with the Social Security Administration and have been able to help thousands of people receive their Social Security Disability benefits.